The United States Accreditation Services (USAS) offers recognized accreditation for different management Systems to international certification bodies.
USAS accreditation provides authority to the certification bodies that they are qualified to audit & they are authorized to certify the management systems of different organization if an organization is capable to meet the international standards of the management systems.
USAS accreditation is a proof for the certification bodies that they are working on the parameters of national, international standards & regulations.
USAS is Providing the Accreditation Services to the Conformity Assessment Bodies for the following Schemes :
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Information Technology Services Management System (ITSMS)
- Business Continuity System (BCM)
- Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Asset Management System (AMS)
- Medical Device Quality Management System (MDQMS)